7 October 2004
The U.S. Civilian Research and Development Foundation (CRDF) and the Sustainable Profitability Group, Inc. (SPG) are working together to organize a one-week workshop for entrepreneurs and researchers from Eurasia in late February to early March 2005 in the United States. The workshop will highlight the best alternative and distributed energy technologies that may be ready for commercialization in the United States.The Energy Technology Commercialization Workshop will:
• Provide Eurasian companies that have invented cutting-edge technologies access to potential U.S. partners that can expose the technologies to a larger market
• Provide U.S.-based investors and agencies access to sustainable energy technologies developed in Eurasia and accelerate the commercialization of those technologies in the U.S.
• Provide Eurasian institutions an opportunity to showcase their regional and institutional strengths, capabilities, and accomplishments to U.S companies
• Expose Eurasian entrepreneurs, scientists, and technology transfer managers to fundamental concepts of the commercialization of scientific results in the energy technology sector
• Increase the capacity of Eurasian institutions to align to the needs of private industry in order to effectively develop transformative, environmentally sustainable energy technologies
The deadline for application submission is October 25, 2004. See detailed info by visiting link.