12 April 2022
The UNITWIN/UNESCO Chairs Programme (further referred to as “the UNITWIN Programme”) stands for University Twinning and Networking and mobilizes the expertise of higher education and research institutions to address the interdependent challenges of today’s increasingly complex world.It was established in 1992 with the vision to advance an integrated system of research, training, and activities in diverse fields by
building university networks and encouraging inter-university cooperation through the transfer of knowledge and expertise across borders.
This guide takes into account the latest program changes for March 2022.
- Corporate author: UNESCO
- Document code: ED-2022/FLI-UNITWIN/1
- Collation: 24 pages : illustrations
- Language: English
- Year of publication: 2022
- Licence type: CC BY-SA 3.0 IGO 
- Type of document: programme and meeting document
- Download: English